Exclusive Industry Micro Website Listings
We have put together a marketing platform using the latest technologies to help you attract the customers that you want and in your area. We are offering you an exclusive listing in any available city of your choice on:
All city listings are exclusive and sold on a first come first serve basis.
How do our websites work?
Rylor websites are informational directories that satisfy the needs of the buyers and the sellers in specific industries. For example, let us pretend that we are looking for information about a pet trust and we reside in Peoria, AZ. We would execute a Google search that would look like, “pet trust peoria az”. This would provide us with a search result like the following.
This search result links to a page at www.EstatePlanningProviders.com that is dedicated to providing information and benefits to having a pet trust for residents in Peoria, AZ.
The page also provides the user with an estate planning provider that can assist the user in creating a pet trust in the form of a Rylor website listing.
What is a Rylor website listing?
A Rylor website listing is an industry specific micro website of sorts nested inside a Rylor industry specific website. The website listings include:
• A map of the vendor’s location.
• A profile/about us section that allows the vendor to inform the user about their company.
• A testimonial section that enables the vendor to provide testimonials from past and current customers.
• A coupon/specials section that empowers the vendor with the ability to create a specific call to action in the form of a coupon or special.
• A services section. Every vendor is unique and opposed to boxing our vendors in, we have provided them with a section that allows them to express their individuality by showcasing to their prospects all of the services that they offer.
• Phone Number
• Website Link
• Hours of Operation
• Services Offered
• Contact Form (captcha protected)
Once a user has reached a specific Rylor website listing, the entire site is then automatically converted to be specific to the city and state that the website listing is in, so in a way making the entire Rylor website unique to that specific vendor.
How many website listings can I purchase?
There is only one (1) unique vendor allowed per city per industry. These specific sites are sold on a first come first served basis. Vendors can purchase multiple city/listings if the cities are available.
How much do the listings cost?
The vendor is charged a $29.95 setup fee and $99.99 monthly per listing.